Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas

It is so hard to believe that the holidays are here. Last year at this time I had all my shopping and house cleaning taken care of. It is a very different story this year. December has flown by. It's all good. After Friday it will be time to start thinking about next Christmas.

I have so much to be thankful for this year. My oldest son graduated this month with his master's degree. My second son is going to start college in January after a very rocky couple of years of self-destructive behaviors. My daughter is growing into a beautiful young lady with aspirations for her future. My daughter-in-law is on her way to fulfilling her dream of becoming an early childhood educator. She will graduate in May.

In spite of my lack of exercise and the weight that I have gained this year, I have managed to stay healthy. I am looking forward to 2009 and getting back into shape. I have a beach vacation planned in May. My husband and I are going to vacation with my sisters and their families and I don't want to be the fat one. With that to keep me motivated I know I can do it!

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Annette said...

Hey girl... I hope you had a great holiday season!