Thursday, September 25, 2008

Not Just Yet.

The medication the doctor gave me for my arthritic toe is helping. I haven't yet put on the running shoe and hit the road. I feel like I need to wait a couple of days for that. I have been riding my recumbent bike. I rode for 30 minutes yesterday and got up at 5:30 this morning and rode for forty. Yesterday I did 8 miles and today I did 11.5. I'll probably try to get on it again tonight. I have really been watching my caloric intake. I have been feeling a little lethargic and I know that it is must my body adjusting to fewer carbs and sugars. I haven't completely cut anything out of my diet. I am just watching it. I can't help but think that if I drop a few pounds that my feet will thank me and I will feel more confident about myself.

I'll get there. It may take more time than I would hope for but I'd rather get there healthy and uninjured.

1 comment:

Annette said...

I hope the toe is better!! I miss you!!!