Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Can you say OUCH!?

That is what I have been saying for the past week and a half. I have had problems with bunions on my big toes off and on for several years but lately my left toe has been hurting pretty much constantly. I went to the doc today, I almost talked myself out of it because it seems so stupid to have toe pain. Anyway, I have a bone spur on my toe and have developed a bit of athritis. OUCH! He prescribed some anti-inflamortory medication and I hope that it will work. I just took my first pill a few minutes ago so we shall see. I almost cried when I saw my weight. I have really got to get this under control with some serious exercise. Women in my family (my dad's side) tend to "puff up" after they hit 40. I don't want to be a fluffy grandmother so I need to get to work before grandkids come along.

If this medicine is helpful I'll be back on the road tomorrow.

See you then!

No comments: