Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Wave

I did survive a 40 minute session with my new Wave last night. I did the 10 minute ab video and a 30 minute cardio sculpting video. The ab video was not all that challengeing for me. Probably because I don't have each exercise down and it took me too long to get in postion for the next move. After I have seen it a few times I know that it will be more fluid. The 30 minute video is the same one I did the first night so I kind of knew where the changes were and could anticipate them better and as a result I think that that work out was more effective. I woke up this morning and my hamstrings and arm muscles were sore. Today is supposed to be a rest day accordnig to the training guide. I guess it will have to be because I have to travel today to get my kids to their grandmother's house for part of their spring break. It will be nice to have a couple of days without having to worry about where they are at and when they are coming home.

Tomorrow night I am going to do the extreme cardio work out. It really feels good to have an exercise plan again.

1 comment:

Annette said...

YAY!!! sounds good! If you ever want to get up at 5:00am Michele and I are doing the P90X at my house at 5am.